The State Chapter Of Minnesota National Wrestling Hall of Fame is seeking nominations for the Meritorious Service Award.
- Nominee must have served their community or country.
- Military • Law enforcement • Firefighters • Government service
- Must have been directly involved or associated with amateur wrestling.
The following items must accompany the nomination from:
- A letter with your signature telling why the nominee is a valid candidate.
- A detailed resume of the candidate’s personal history and qualifications.
- A minimum of three (3) letters of character reference and support of the nomination.
- Further documentation (copies of articles, tributes etc…) is welcome.
Each year one nominee will be selected, recognized and presented an award at the Hall of Fame Banquet. Sponsored by the Minnesota Chapter of the National Wrestling Hall of Fame. This is a state award. This year the Awards Banquet is at the Holiday Inn, Austin, MN on Saturday, April 16, 2011.