The St. Cloud State University wrestling team will hold its annual team awards banquet on Friday, April 13 from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. at the Holiday Inn, which is located in St. Cloud at 75 37th Ave. South.
The banquet is open to the public and the cost is $25, which includes a meal. For complete information about the banquet, please call 320-308-2996 or email@example.com.
Individual and team accomplishments will be recognized and a highlight video of the year’s best and most exciting footage will be showed. The evening promises to be an excellent way to wrap up this historic year in Husky wrestling, and also look forward to the 2012-2013 campaign.
2011-12 SCSU Wrestling Highlights:
- 21-0 Dual Meet Record
- NATIONAL CHAMPIONS – NWCA National Duals
- RUNNER-UP – NCAA DII Tournament
- NCAA DII National Champion @ 184-pounds
- NCAA DII Most Dominant Wrestler of the Year Award winner
- NCAA DII Most Falls Award winner
- 19th in the Nation – NCAA/NWCA DII Academics (3.021 GPA)
- Super Region 3 Champions
- Super Region 3 Outstanding Wrestler @ 165-pounds
- NSIC Conference Champions
- 1 – Super Region 3 Champion
- 7 – NSIC All-Conference Members
- 6 – NCAA DII All-Americans
- 8 – NWCA All-Academic Members
- 4 – NSIC All-Academic Members
- 7 – NCAA DII National Qualifiers