Do you want to be the best, but are thinking about settling for mediocrity? Don’t. Turn it around! Take your ordinary mind and make it unbeatable. There is nothing that will ensure your demise with more command than negative thoughts and a mind filled with doubt. Allow your faith to carry more authority than your fear. If you’re an individual who’s been waiting for a specific “aha moment,” that moment is now. The key is to focus on the right things. Superior competitors are able to focus. Focus allows for mastery of your environment and creates conviction and consistency.
At one time or another we have all asked the question “Is this worth it?” Generally this question is raised in times of frustration and doubt. I have been there, we all have. Yet, without hesitation I say: Yes, it’s worth it. Let me be clear, I am talking about the journey to reaching goals and the pursuit of distinction. This journey is a lot like going to school.
Students will be required to take classes that are boring to them with no perceived value. Yet, the classes are mandatory for graduation. This leaves two choices, they either do it or they don’t. If they don’t comply, their life choices are narrowed. So, what’s next? If they do comply, they progress, they graduate and they earn a diploma. It’s definitely worth it.
- Nerves, doubts, confidence and competition – Motivation by Mark Schwab
- A Focused Mind For Major Competition – Motivation by Mark Schwab
- Pain, Injury, and Adversity – Motivation by Mark Schwab
- Winning is not a location; it’s in the vault – Motivation by Mark Schwab
- You Chose a Tough Sport – Motivation by Mark Schwab
- 10 Winning themes in 2011 NCAA Wrestling Championships – Motivation By Mark Schwab
- Body Language – Motivation By Mark Schwab
- Everything Counts – Motivation By Mark Schwab
- Basics Win – Motivation By Mark Schwab
- Above Your Shoulders – Motivation By Mark Schwab