2010 High School Tournament Time
2010 NHSCA National Wrestling Championships
March 24-28, 2010 • Virginia Beach, VA
Team Minnesota Results
2010 MSHSL State Tournament Results
State Tournament Individual Brackets (mshsl.org):
Class AAA • Class AA • Class A
State Tournament Team Brackets (mshsl.org):
Class AAA • Class AA • Class A
State Tournament Brackets on tstuff.com
The Guillotine ‘Cheat Sheet’
Individual matchups with Guillotine rankings
Team ‘Cheat Sheet’
MWCA State Coaches of the Year:
Class AAA: Dan Lefebvre, Saint Michael-Albertville
Class AA: Paul Mann, Kasson-Mantorville
Class A: John Barlund, Frazee
The Guillotine State Tournament Photos:
(Click on links/photos below and then choose slideshow for best viewing.)
State Tournament Teams:
|Section 2||Jackson County Central||Scott West|
|Lake Crystal-Wellcome Memorial||Simley||White Bear Lake Area|
|Border West||Foley||Eden Prairie|
|Frazee||Thief River Falls/Goodridge||Saint Cloud Apollo|
Section Individual Brackets/Results:
Submit results/info/updates: email@example.com | Tournament Results Form | Fax: 612-605-0159
Section Team Brackets/Results:
Submit results/info/updates: firstname.lastname@example.org | Dual Meet Results Form | Fax: 612-605-0159
Section tournament dates are on
Know of Section or State radio/webcast coverage? Let The Guillotine know and we will post info/links here.
- Minnesota Sports Broadcast Network
- KDHL radio will have coverage of the Zumbrota-Mazeppa vs. Paynesville match on Thursday March 4th 9:30 am.
- KRWC AM 1360 (Buffalo) March 3-6 – Individual wrestler updates for Annandale-Maple Lake, Dassel-Cokato, Delano, Monticello,Rockford, Buffalo and St. Michael-Albertville. Also live radio and internet stream coverage of St. Michael-Albertville’s team competition.
- KNUJ AM 860 / SAM 107.3 FM
- 105.5 KMGM out of Montevideo – State Tournament coverage for local teams and individuals from the west central area.
- KWAD (920 AM-Wadena) and KNSP (1430 AM-Staples). Some of the events can be heard on online at www.kwadknsp.com. Also coverage ofcentral Minnesota’s teams and individuals from Class A and AA at the state tournament.
- Section 1AAA – Team Tournament – Listen to archived past matches on the Internet at krforadio.com
- Section 1AAA, 1AA, 1A, 2AA – Individual Tournament – “KRFO” is 1390 AM and “Kat Country 105” is 104.9 FM – Listen live or listen to archived past matches on the Internet at krforadio.com
- Section 2A – 1190 KKOJ-AM / 105.7 KRAQ-FM
- Section 2A – KBEW (Blue Earth) 98.1FM and 1560AM – coverage of Blue Earth Area and all 2A individuals who qualify for the State tournament
- Section 2AA – KNUJ AM 860 / SAM 107.3 FM
- Section 2AAA – Team Tournament will be on 95.5 FM KRDS. Individual reports will also air on 95.5 FM KRDS.
- Section 4A – KNUJ AM 860 / SAM 107.3 FM
- Section 4A – KRRW 101.5 (St. James) – Team and Individuals
- Section 5A – 1230-AM KMRS / 95.7-FM KKOK
- Section 5A – KARP 106.9 FM – Team semifinals and finals at Paynesville on Fri., Feb. 19th. Action begins at 6:00 pm
- Section 6A – Lakes Radio
- Section 6A – 1230-AM KMRS / 95.7-FM KKOK
- Section 6A – KWAD (920 AM-Wadena) and KNSP (1430 AM-Staples). Some of the events can be heard on online at www.kwadknsp.com.
- Section 8A and 8AA – Lakes Radio
- Section 8A and 8AA – KRCQ 102.3 FM Detroit Lakes – coverage focuses on Detroit Lakes and Frazee but will be providing updates throughout the area.
The Guillotine High School Tournament Time: 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000 | 1999
MSHSL State Tournament Results: 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000 | 1999