The legacy of University of Minnesota Athletics will be celebrated on September 22, 2011 at Ted Mann Concert Hall with the induction of 9 former Golden Gopher standouts into the “M” Club Hall of Fame. The class is the ninth since the men’s and women’s halls of fame were combined into the University of Minnesota “M” Club Hall of Fame in 2003.
The official induction of the 2011 class will take place during a ceremony to be held at the Ted Mann Concert Hall (2128 Fourth Street South, Minneapolis, MN 55455) on Thursday, Sept. 22, 2011. A social hour beginning at 6 p.m. will kick off the event, with the main program starting at 7 p.m.
The class of 2011 will also be honored at the Gophers’ football game vs. North Dakota State on Sept. 24 at TCF Bank Stadium.
The 2011 class of the University of Minnesota “M” Club Hall of Fame includes:
- Nicole Branagh (volleyball, 1997-2000)
- Mike Crowley (hockey, 1994-1997)
- Ben Hamilton (football, 1997-2000)
- Mike Hebert (volleyball coach, 1996-2010)
- Joe Pollack (baseball, 1963-1965)
- Robb Quinlan (baseball, 1996-1999)
- Garth Lappin (wrestling, 1947-1949)
- Urban Odson (football, 1939-1941)
- John Whitaker (wrestling, 1935-1937)
To learn more about the University of Minnesota “M” Club, please visit www.gophermclub.org