The Huskies Marketplace, the official NIL marketplace for SCSU student-athletes, will launch as part of partnership
ST. CLOUD, Minn. – St. Cloud State Athletics is excited to announce its partnership with Opendorse, the industry leader in Name, Image and Likeness (NIL), ahead of the 2023-24 season to assist its student-athletes build their personal brands. The partnership will include the Huskies Marketplace, which will serve as SCSU’s official NIL marketplace for student-athletes and will be available in the coming weeks.
The new and accessible platform will support St. Cloud State student-athletes by offering fans, brands and sponsors a single, streamlined platform to easily find, pitch, book and compensate SCSU student-athletes for their NIL services.
“We are extremely excited to be the newest member of the Opendorse family,” said Director of Athletics Holly Schreiner. “With the ever-changing landscape of collegiate athletics and the ability for student-athletes to profit off their Name, Image and Likeness, it was vital for our department to equip our student-athletes with the right resources to take full advantage of the opportunities presented to them. We encourage our St. Cloud State supporters – fans, brands, sponsors, donors – to take advantage of the Huskies Marketplace to connect and partner with our student-athletes on NIL opportunities.”
- The partnership provides every St. Cloud student-athlete with full access to the company’s all-in-one NIL platform.
- Providing student-athletes and staff with Opendorse’s best-in-class compliance, content, and education tools.
- Marketplace: Supporters will have a single, streamlined platform to easily find their favorite athletes, offer deals, and complete payments.
- Compliance: Upon completing NIL deals, athletes can automatically disclose activity details to their institution to ensure eligibility.
- Content: Athletes receive on-demand access to share photos and videos from games, practice, and more. Athletes can also receive content suggestions from their teams, encouraging fan engagement, fundraising initiatives, ticket sales and more.
- Education: Athletes receive in-person custom on-site education and access to the Opendorse NIL library, which includes best practices, how-to videos, and more!
- Opendorse, the NIL company, is the leading technology provider in the athlete endorsement industry. More than 100,000 athletes use Opendorse to understand, build, and monetize their name, image, and likeness (NIL) with support from thousands of brands, fans, sponsors, donors, and partners, including Team USA, NFLPA, MLBPA, WNBPA, LPGA, over 100 professional and collegiate sports teams.
- Opendorse maximizes NIL value for student-athletes while delivering security and simplicity for all involved parties.
Information regarding single dual and season tickets can be found at scsutickets.com. For all the latest on St. Cloud State Wrestling, stay tuned to SCSUHuskies.com and follow the team on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.