Iron Elite National Team Duals
December 9th, 2017
Grinnell College Charles Benson Rec. Center/Fieldhouse map
1201 10th Ave, Grinnell, IA 50112
Wrestling begins at 9 AM
- Weigh-ins: 6:00AM-8:00AM
- NO scale allowance (No double weigh-in if your wrestling in the Iron Elite Individual National Tournament – Sunday, December 10th)
- Limited to 16 Teams per division (Round-Robin Format followed by Bracket Format)
- We will have two Divisions School-based clubs only and Elite Clubs Only
- 18 weight classes and 2 alternates = 20 wrestlers per team
- 2-1-1 minute periods with certified officials!
- $400 Registration Fee for each school based club division team (wrestling on half mats)
- $500 Registration Fee for each Elite Club division team (wrestling on full mats)
- Weight Classes: 50, 55, 60, 65, 70, 75, 80, 85, 90, 95, 100, 110, 120, 130, 140, 150, 160, HWT
- Concession Stand and Apparel Sales all day
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Free Agents or wrestlers over the 20 wrestler team limit – $25 per wrestler
- 9am-10:30am Round-Robin dual 1
- 10:30am-Noon Round-Robin dual 2
- Noon-1:30pm Round-Robin dual 3
- 2pm-3:30pm Bracket Semi-Final Round dual 4
- 3:30pm-5:00pm Bracket Placing Round dual 5
You will be able to bump a wrestler up one weight for any match. A wrestler cannot be in this event if he is 15 years or older. Please be prepared to show proof of age/grade if challenged. Each team will be allowed 2 coaches. Each Team will provide 1 table worker for this event.
Team Awards: 22 Gold Medals for Championship Team and Championship Team Trophy, 2nd place Team Trophy and 22 Silver Medals and 3rd Place Team Trophy and 22 Bronze Medals.
Individual Awards: Wrestlers with 4 wins or more will be an Iron Elite All-American and will receive a free t-shirt.
Spectator entry fees: $10 and $5 programs and only 2 coaches FREE!