Iron Elite Tournament of Champions National Duals
January 20th, 2018
Grinnell College Charles Benson Rec. Center/Fieldhouse map
1201 10th Ave, Grinnell, IA 50112
NO scale allowance! No Refunds!
Wrestling begins at 9 AM
- Weigh-ins: 6:00AM-8:00AM
- NO scale allowance (No double weigh-in if you’re wrestling in the Iron Elite Tournament – Sunday, January 21st, 2018)
Limited to 8 teams per division (7 Matches!)
- We will have two Divisions School-based clubs only and Elite Clubs Only
- 18 weight classes and 2 alternates = 20 wrestlers per team
- 2-1-1 minute periods
- $500 Registration Fee for each Elite Club Team (full mats)
- $400 Registration Fee for each School Based Club Team (half mats)
- Weight Classes: 50, 55, 60, 65, 70, 75, 80, 85, 90, 95, 100, 110, 120, 130, 140, 150, 160, HWT
- Concession Stand and Apparel Sales all day and Certified officials
- Free Agents or wrestlers over the 20 wrestler team limit-$25 per wrestler
- 9 am-10:30 am Round Robin dual 1
- 10:30 am-11:30 am Round Robin dual 2
- 11:30 am-12:30 pm Round Robin dual 3
- 12:30 pm-1:30 pm Round Robin dual 4
- 1:30 pm-2:30 pm Round Robin dual 5
- 2:30 pm-3:30 pm Round Robin dual 6
- 3:30 pm-4:30 pm Round Robin dual 7
You will be able to bump a wrestler up one weight for any match. A wrestler cannot be in this event if he is 15 years or older. Please be prepared to show proof of age/grade if challenged. Each team will be allowed 2 coaches. Each Team will provide 1 table worker for this event.
Team Awards: 22 Gold Medals for Championship Team and Championship Team Trophy, 2nd place Team Trophy and 22 Silver Medals and 3rd Place Team Trophy and 22 Bronze Medals.
Individual Awards: Wrestlers with 6 wins or more will be an Iron Elite All-American and will receive a free t-shirt.
Spectator entry fees: $10 and $5 programs and only 2 coaches FREE!
Make Checks payable to: Steve Farrell / Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Send Check and form to:
PO Box 26
Lone Tree, Iowa 52755