JWP Youth Wrestling Tournament
Friday, February 1, 2019
JWP High School map
110 East Third Street, Janesville, Minnesota
Use South Entrance
Grades: Pre School – 6th
Brackets & Rules:
- 4-man round-robin pairing by grade and weight (when possible)
- MSHSL rules and scoring.
- Individual clocks/mat
- Three one-minute periods
- Referee’s decision is final
- Only one coach/parent mat-side
Weigh-ins: 4:30 – 5:30 PM
- Pre K – 3rd grade – Begins approximately 6:00 p.m starting within Upper Gym.
- Using 2 full mats split into quarters (8 mats)
- Three one-minute periods on all matches
- 4th – 6th grade – Begins approximately 6:00 p.m starting within Lower Gym.
- Using two full-size mats (2 mats)
- Three (1:30) periods
- Sixth Grade may be moved to upper gym if mats open up.
Awards: Medals to all places!
Admission: Adults $3.00 Students Free
Concessions: Will be available on-site starting at 4:30 PM.
Entry Fee: $12.00 registration at the door. No Pre-registration required
Make checks payable to Bulldog Youth Wrestling
Inclement Weather: Listen to KRUE 92.1 FM, KOWO 1170 AM, or KTOE 1420AM.
Rich Davis (507) 380-6859 or Brady Adams (507) 381-1526